cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

PR not showing.

Micky88rock
Mt. Kenya

IMG_2048.jpeg

IMG_2049.jpeg

Set a new PR for 10k today and Strava not showing it as PR. Even when I go on my activity history Anyone know why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Micky88rock, Thanks for the post. We're going to send this over to our Support team so they can take a look at your account and figure out what's going on. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Autumn24@Salche and any others experiencing this...This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team; please submit a support ticket and our support team will investigate further.  

The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that have to do with an log in or payment questions and any questions that require viewing a user's account or activities. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Thanks Scout. Hoping to hear from someone or received a few replies to the same inquiry apologizing and saying they will get to me but are backlogged. Thinking many people are having an issue. 

Jamieecook
Mt. Kenya

Did this get fixed Micky? I’ve got the exact same on my 5k!

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Micky88rock, Thanks for the post. We're going to send this over to our Support team so they can take a look at your account and figure out what's going on. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hey, I’m getting the same problem with my recent runs. Can my account be reviewed? Thanks!

Hello! I have the same issue with a 10k, could you take a look at my account as well?