cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile page privacy only me

Jukdoc
Mt. Kenya

Hi to all!!!!

Please, from last versión many updates around privacy have been added in a good way (I think) but I miss some privacy in the profile page with the option “only me” to hide the annual kilometres to my followers/contacts….. 

securely some similar request has already uploaded, but I haven’t abled find it within the forum, forgive the inconvenience if it has been so.

thanks and best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Jukdoc ,

The ability to change your Profile Page privacy to "Only Me" has been removed. However, you still are able to change the settings to "Everyone" or "Followers Only". 

For more information regarding our Privacy Settings please visit our Support Page.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

inSyt
Shkhara

Please bring this back. 

Currently the only way to prevent someone from stalking your activity list is to block them or set the activity to private which then removes it from everyone's home feed?

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Jukdoc ,

The ability to change your Profile Page privacy to "Only Me" has been removed. However, you still are able to change the settings to "Everyone" or "Followers Only". 

For more information regarding our Privacy Settings please visit our Support Page.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team