cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

"Creating Posts is temporarily disabled. Please try again later" keep showing

VincentKleijn
Shkhara

Dear Strava team,

I also have this thing that creating posts is temporarily disabled. Even though I understand that some groups/clubs don´t want to be ´spammed´ (even if I post something just one time) and have the post removed (what I can understand) I think it´s not a good thing to simply ban people. I pay a 100 bucks per year. I think that it should be fair to be able to post something in a club/group that you follow. At least, as long as it is about the topic that you are in (eg. you are a marathon runner who is organizing his own marathon around your town, you should be able to post your marathon on all marathon runner groups that you can find, sure if you post it every single day 5 times then those posts should be easily removable as well by the group admins). Being flagged as ´suspicious behavior´ or so is extremely childish. If I would be an admin I would simply comment on the post that ´we don´t accept such posts´ or something similar. Without flagging somebody or whatever. People who ´spam´ are often (very) small companies or individuals without a big marketing budget who cannot pay thousands of Euro´s for google ads...  Thanks and I´m looking forward to see this ´subject´ being removed 🙂 

Vincent Kleijn (Vincicletta Rides)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team