cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Resolved) Analysis / Heart Rate Missing

Vm1981
Shkhara

Hi everyone,

I suddenly stopped seeing the heart rate analysis on my activities (pie chart with heart zones). Not only on mu recent activities, but also older ones where there was.

any ideas? Has it been taken off?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fixed, Please upgrade to the most updated version of the app and let me know if you still have any issues:

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Apple App Store:
Strava: Run, Ride, Swim
How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fixed, Please upgrade to the most updated version of the app and let me know if you still have any issues:

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Apple App Store:
Strava: Run, Ride, Swim
How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

ToonVandeWater
Mt. Kenya

Following this

Hef
Mt. Kenya

All my graphs and detailed data is no longer available to view on any of my activities.

Jeff1
Mt. Kenya

Heart rate data has just stopped displaying on the mobile App despite doing so up to 48hours ago. It shows on Strava.com on any device, but the mobile App is no longer displaying Heart Rate data for both my feed and any one I follow. I have checked the permissions settings and they are correct, and I can view the data in Strava.com and Garmin Connect, so its not a connection issue. Has anyone else experienced this over the last 2 days.    

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE: Our team is looking into this and we'll post an update here once we have more info. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Anyone know why I can no longer see my analysis on Strava? I have the premium package and until recently I was able to see everything. Any info greatly appreciated.

Bayrunner
Mt. Kenya

Hi there! 

There seems to be a bug with display of heart rate data. Only avg heart rate is now displayed. Is there a workaround? 

thanks!!

I'm having the same issue, even in old activities where i remember the graphic being displayed. I hope it's just a bug

I’m having the same issue as well.  I can’t see any heart rate data on any of my activities nor on anyone I follow.  The view activity button is also missing.