cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Resolved) Analysis / Heart Rate Missing

Vm1981
Shkhara

Hi everyone,

I suddenly stopped seeing the heart rate analysis on my activities (pie chart with heart zones). Not only on mu recent activities, but also older ones where there was.

any ideas? Has it been taken off?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fixed, Please upgrade to the most updated version of the app and let me know if you still have any issues:

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Apple App Store:
Strava: Run, Ride, Swim
How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

I’m having the same issue 😞 even on old activities where there was the analysis

Did you use the correct sport? Not every sport type has charts.

Yes. These are runs and previously showed heart rate data in a chart view rather than just avg heart rate. Seems like the recent update changed it. 

Finchy97
Mt. Kenya

Hi,

Recently I’ve had a couple of activities uploaded where there is no heart rate chart like below image.

Sometimes when I record it shows, sometimes it doesn’t, seems to be random. The data is all in garmin connect so unsure why it is not showing in Strava.

Any ideas on a fix?

IMG_3729.png

IMG_3730.png

Same problem - please help!

permissions set to allow and dob data present.

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi Everyone!
Thanks for your posts. As @Philvt12 noted, you may need to update your Strava app to the current version:

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Apple App Store:
Strava: Run, Ride, Swim
How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

If you have already done this and you are still having issues, please submit a support ticket and our support team will further assist you. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

good day, on my android phone the "view analysis" is still missing after updating, remove/re-install of the strava app. (strava version 362.14 (1235978)

any other recommendations?

thanks 

Nardi

Hey @Nardi
If updating the app did not resolve this issue, please submit a support ticket and our support team will be able to take a look at your account and provide the next steps. Please let our team know what device you are using as well as the version so they can expedite your request. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

I did a new update today and it also worked! 
thanks

Yes, I can confirm that updating the app brought back the "view analysis" tab with all the heart rate info and time elapsed etc.

Thanks for your message👍🏻