cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) Heat Map Not Updating

Krahling
Mt. Kenya

My ride this evening does not appear on my personal heat map.  

Following the recommendation from other forum posts, I changed the activity to something else (Badminton) and then back to Ride.  It still doesn't appear on my heat map.

https://www.strava.com/activities/12106985405

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fully fixed, 

Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74

Yessss, it's solved! Thanks! You learn to appreciate something that you normally have when it's gone.....

I also can confirm that recent update fixed the issue and recent activities are now visible on personal heatmap. Thanks.

Brilliant! - My heatmap has been updated... thank you!

Thank you! The missing activities have now been added to my heatmap. Great work!

RyoukoKonpaku
Mt. Kenya

Still having the same issue, seems it's still an ongoing fix since last week. Hopefully it gets solved this week.

Yerfdog
Mt. Kenya

My activities are still not uploading on heat maps and it’s been days now

Jmh
Mt. Kenya

Same issue for me since last week. 

willmartin
Mt. Kenya

I’m experiencing the same problem. None of my walks or runs have been reflected in my personal Heatmap since Friday 08/09/24.

I submitted a request to Strava on Friday, but have received a response back yet.

Chr_Dworak
Mt. Kenya

Same problem as well. Heatmap does not update.
Wahoo Elment Roam.
Actually, this is the first time, this happened to me.

Lars_A
Shkhara

This is still happening for me. Unlike others though, I don't find this to be a new issue. Rather it is an issue that happens frequently for many activities. Especially when viewing the heat map while creating a route. I've reached out to support and created tickets multiple times without any resolution.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings