cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] "View Analysis" option has disappeared from my iPhone Strava app (bug with IOS v.17.5.1?)

gmaclin
Mt. Kenya

I can still see all the data (elevation chart, HR chart, cadence chart, etc.) on the web version of Strava, but the "View Analysis" button has disappeared from the phone app. Friends of mine can still see this when they view my workout, but I don't have an option to do this anymore on my phone.

I upgraded my iPhone to v.17.5.1 yesterday afternoon and I have a feeling that this triggered a bug in the Strava iPhone app. I have deleted the app (and data) then reinstalled it but problem remains. Any other ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gmaclin
Mt. Kenya

For anyone with this issue, this was a bug and they have quickly fixed it and put a new version of Strava in the app store. Delete the app on your phone then download the new version and the issue should be fixed. (Mine is now working.)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Jan_Mantau
Denali

It seems all the analyses are now on the main activity page in the app and the button only scrolls down to them instead of opening a new page. Don't know if I like it, to see the top segments I have to scroll a long way now.

ideasyndicate
Mt. Kenya

Appreciate the quick fix, thanks Strava!

gmaclin
Mt. Kenya

For anyone with this issue, this was a bug and they have quickly fixed it and put a new version of Strava in the app store. Delete the app on your phone then download the new version and the issue should be fixed. (Mine is now working.)

ideasyndicate
Mt. Kenya

I'm having the same issue. Heart rate data/zones is showing up in the web app, but no longer appears in the mobile app. I connect with an Apple watch that has worked fine without issues for at least two years.

KimberlyGravel
Mt. Kenya

I have the same issue, I can see the analysis on the site but no longer in the app since my Iphone updated this weekend. Really anoying, as I’m training based on heart rate and need it to connect with Coachbox for data!