cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] random photo being shared to FB instead of map

jaecht83
Mt. Kenya

UPDATE FROM STRAVA: Hello. This issue is now resolved. Thanks to everyone who posted here about it, we appreciated your patience while we worked to get this fixed.

Has anyone had this issue? I am able to share activities successfully to FB from either desktop app or mobile app from Strava. However, I get a random thumbnail of a woman (and it's not a prior photo I've used) when sharing the link, rather than the preferred image I use or even the map anymore.

I could not find anything on Google, Reddit or the Strava Community Hub about this issue. Most searches get results about dealing with "random followers" or other map issues but not rendering issues to other platforms. TY! I love Strava otherwise. 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello. This issue is now resolved. Thanks to everyone who posted here about it, we appreciated your patience while we worked to get this fixed.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello. This issue is now resolved. Thanks to everyone who posted here about it, we appreciated your patience while we worked to get this fixed.

Jane (she/her)

Velodaver
Mt. Kenya

Issue appears to be resolved.

Velodaver
Mt. Kenya

Same issue.

jaecht83
Mt. Kenya

Thank you Jane, I appreciate you and the entire Team! I am glad I am not the only other one. Grateful for the hub too, just couldn't find other threads about it. It's a random lady lol 🙂

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @jaecht83 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear this is happening. I checked with our Support Team, and we have seen a few other reports of this. We're currently investigating and I will post an update here when I have more information. Thanks for your patience.

Jane (she/her)