cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) Strava Split Pace and Distance is way off

jlruns
Mt. Kenya

Recently, I've noticed my Split Pace and distance to be very off. At first, I thought it was my Apple Watch series 6 that was providing inaccurate data.  But today I ran on the treadmill where my watch and treadmill provided consistent data at a consistent pace, whereas when I uploaded to Strava, the pacing was all over the place by 20-30 seconds off of what the watch and treadmill were telling me. The total distance in the splits was also off by 400 meters, but the overall summary total distance looked accurate.

The treadmill run / loading the activity onto Strava looks like it confirms the fact that my Strava has been grossly inaccurate when uploading the data off the watch. Anyone else experiencing this issue and any tips to fix?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @jlruns
Our team informed me that this was fixed this week. If anything looks amiss, please submit a support ticket (and send over the link to the activity) and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @jlruns
Our team informed me that this was fixed this week. If anything looks amiss, please submit a support ticket (and send over the link to the activity) and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @jlruns,
Thank you for posting and sorry to hear of the issues you are having!  We are currently investigating this. I'll update this thread when I know more. 

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)