cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ride a segment but not in the list.

Patrickvb
Shkhara

This morning we did a tour in Belgian Ardennes with our Cycling club.

We did a 8 K long climb from La Roche to Samrėe.

After syncing, I remarked that on some segments on this climb, I have no result, on others I have results. It's like I didn't passed this segment. This is bizarre 🤔.

What could be a solution for this problem?

Thanks for your imput.

Patrick - Belgium

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jan_Mantau
Denali

If you mean by "no results" that the segments aren't shown then you should open the activity in the Web Browser. There is a section "Show xx hidden efforts" under the segment list, maybe you will find them there. If not, then it's mostly due to gps abberations. These cases are viewable at much the same place with the link "Don't see the segment you're looking for?".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

zecanard
Kilimanjaro

Please check my reply to this similar issue, and see if it applies to your situation.

Jan_Mantau
Denali

If you mean by "no results" that the segments aren't shown then you should open the activity in the Web Browser. There is a section "Show xx hidden efforts" under the segment list, maybe you will find them there. If not, then it's mostly due to gps abberations. These cases are viewable at much the same place with the link "Don't see the segment you're looking for?".

Thanks for your remarks.

Ik know how you tot see the 'hidden segments'

The issue is on this climb, there are several segments, some are covering the whole climb, others parts of the climb.

In some segments, I find myself, in other I can't. Like I didn't passed this segment. It's even more bizarre: several segments cover the whole climb, in some of these, i find myself, in others not.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings