cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route builder map broken/missing for create/edit/view

prb
Mt. Kenya

I'm not seeing the map at all on Chrome (123.0.6312.59 on Mac OS X 14.3.1) for create/edit/view of routes.  Using the developer tools in the browser, I see issues with cross-origin read blocking on multiple Javascript files: _buildManifest.js, _sshManifest.js, _app-4c08fa1e3bc6eabe.js.  (And I see those as 403 response codes in the network information for the page load.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi All!
Thanks for your posts and sorry for the trouble. Our team has let me know that this issue should be resolved.  
If you still have issues, please open a new browser window and log out and log back in and see if that does the trick. If you still have issues after doing that, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi All!
Thanks for your posts and sorry for the trouble. Our team has let me know that this issue should be resolved.  
If you still have issues, please open a new browser window and log out and log back in and see if that does the trick. If you still have issues after doing that, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

aus-die-maus
Mt. Kenya

same issue here (on Edge, Firefox, Chrome, all most recent versions)

jwb71
Mt. Kenya

Same issue.