cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routes offline?

Lexhinson
Mt. Kenya

My “routes” continue to show that I am “offline” and won’t load anything, and won’t let me create a new route. Tried deleting the app and turning off/on phone. Suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Lexhinson,
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. Please try updating your Strava app to the current version:

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Apple App Store:
Strava: Run, Ride, Swim
How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

In addition to updating your app, some users have stated that they were able to access their saved routes again after deleting and reinstalling the app. Please give this a go after updating the app. Once you delete the app, power your device off for 10 seconds, turn your phone back on and reinstall the Strava application. You will not lose any data if you do this since all data is stored on the Strava servers.

If you're still experiencing this issue after doing the above, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Aniaplam
Mt. Kenya

Hi there, I’ve been experiencing the same issue. Followed the above steps but it didn’t resolve the problem, please help!

Hey @Aniaplam
If the steps in the previous post did not resolve the issue, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Lexhinson,
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. Please try updating your Strava app to the current version:

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Apple App Store:
Strava: Run, Ride, Swim
How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

In addition to updating your app, some users have stated that they were able to access their saved routes again after deleting and reinstalling the app. Please give this a go after updating the app. Once you delete the app, power your device off for 10 seconds, turn your phone back on and reinstall the Strava application. You will not lose any data if you do this since all data is stored on the Strava servers.

If you're still experiencing this issue after doing the above, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)