cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segment Leaderboard Filtering is Broken (Website only)

TroyHorse
Shkhara

When I go to any segment page on the Strava website (e.g. https://www.strava.com/segments/4471375) and scroll down to the leaderboard, any filtering request that I perform times out and is unable to be performed. The leaderboard filtering is a premium subscription feature. For example, it times out when I click "This year" in the left column (to filter by results this year) or "My Results" (to see only my results). It also times out when, in the top column of the leaderboard, I change "All-Time" to any other period (e.g. "Today"). Any filtering I try to perform greys out the leaderboard permanently, as it times out and fails to update, forcing me to refresh the page. I've replicated this on multiple browsers (Chrome, Brave, Edge). This bug has persisted for at least several weeks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jan_Mantau
Denali

@TroyHorse  Everybody has a limit how often segment information can be retrieved per day. Maybe you have an addon that consumes all your available requests.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Jan_Mantau
Denali

@TroyHorse  Everybody has a limit how often segment information can be retrieved per day. Maybe you have an addon that consumes all your available requests.

That may be the issue. I have the Elevate for Strava Chrome extension. However, I've gone days without using Strava on the web, and then I'll go to a segment to try to filter and immediately have this problem. So it doesn't seem like there's a "daily limit" that's being refreshed. I've been locked out of any filtering for several weeks, if not months. Regardless, I've tried disabling the plugin to see if that helps. Thanks!

anchskier
Denali

I would then suggest submitting a support request so the Strava people can look into your account and see if there is something causing the hangup.  

TroyHorse
Shkhara

That's really odd. I have replicated it on multiple devices: both my desktop and my laptop computers. Just tried it again and was able to confirm. Hangs on any filtering.

anchskier
Denali

I just tried it using that segment you posted a link to and it works fine for me.  It was actually really fast.  Have you tried different devices?  I am using MS Edge and no problems at all.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings