cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segment Suggestions: Become a Legend or Climb the Leaderboard

danw
Pico de Orizaba

I have been trying to follow the guidance in this help article to view suggestions for segments that I am close to the leaderboard for, or close to becoming the local legend for, but I can't get it to work at all. The options that the help article talks about just don't seem to be there. Can anyone help me get this feature working, please?

I am using a premium subscriber using Strava app version 363.6 (last updated 6th June 2024) on Android 11.

Thank you for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bruce
Strava
Strava

Hi Dan w, 

Apologies for the confusion here. Jan_Mantau is correct. At this time, we no longer include the visit popular spots, discover new places, break your record, climb the leaderboard, go for a workout, or become a legend options on the mobile app.

However, we do appreciate your feedback on these changes.

Currently, you may explore segments by selecting Segments from the dropdown menu in the upper lefthand corner of the Maps tab. The segments will be displayed as a map overlay and you will also see them as a list view in the bottom tray. If you would like to view your starred segments, you can do so by navigating to You>select your profile photo in the top banner>scroll down to segments.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bruce
Strava
Strava

Hi Dan w, 

Apologies for the confusion here. Jan_Mantau is correct. At this time, we no longer include the visit popular spots, discover new places, break your record, climb the leaderboard, go for a workout, or become a legend options on the mobile app.

However, we do appreciate your feedback on these changes.

Currently, you may explore segments by selecting Segments from the dropdown menu in the upper lefthand corner of the Maps tab. The segments will be displayed as a map overlay and you will also see them as a list view in the bottom tray. If you would like to view your starred segments, you can do so by navigating to You>select your profile photo in the top banner>scroll down to segments.

Jan_Mantau
Denali

The help article seems to be outdated, they have deleted most of the mentioned options in the newer app versions.