cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segments on Maps

Hasse
Mt. Kenya

What have you done to the content of Segments on Maps? There is hardly any segments showing up any more! Why can't I get to see all the segments there is? Segments is very much the reason why I am a subscriber. When you take away the possibility to explore and find new segments there really isn't much meaning in staying on as a subscriber!

Please reverse it back to the old setup, where all segments was visible on the Explore Segments page!

3 REPLIES 3

Jan_Mantau
Denali

When @Hasse wrote that the zooming feature didn't work (no new segments appeared when zooming in) but it seems this has been mostly rectified. There can still be areas where contrary to the former version of the web version of "explore segments" not a single segment is shown when zooming in even though there are some. But it's very seldom now and this largely unexplained "popular segments" ranking seems to regard a lot more segments than last week.

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Hasse,

You may not be able to see all segments because the segments shown in the given area based on many factors. Zooming in, zooming out, or enter a location, and Strava will offer the most popular segments in that area. For more information regarding our Segment Explore Feature please take a look at our support article here.

As for the current design of the Segment Explore page, we appreciate you for sharing your feedback.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi Bryant!

My problem is that I'm much too slow and too weak to be able to go KOM-hunting on the most popular segments. I want to find the segments that not too many have ridden, otherwise I will have as much success as if I try to take on Pogacar or MVP!  

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings