cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

segnalazione attività svolta in e-bike / reporting activities carried out on an e-bike

luciano
Mt. Kenya

Buona sera a tutti, la mia domanda è questa, da circa 10 giorni se provo a segnalare un attività svolta chiaramente in e-bike ma caricata come se fosse svolta in bici muscolare, Strava mi dice che "Non si è in possesso dei permessi per contrassegnare questa attività".

Qualcuno sà dirmi come mai, 

TRANSLATION: Good evening everyone, my question is this, for about 10 days if I try to report an activity clearly carried out on an e-bike but loaded as if it were carried out on a muscle bike, Strava tells me that "You do not have the permits for mark this activity". Can anyone tell me why?

Grazie Luciano

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @luciano 

Thanks for posting about this.

We've put some limits in place to prevent abuse of the flag system.   We’re continuing to evaluate our rate limits and apologize for any confusion. You should be able to flag again in 24 hours.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @luciano 

Thanks for posting about this.

We've put some limits in place to prevent abuse of the flag system.   We’re continuing to evaluate our rate limits and apologize for any confusion. You should be able to flag again in 24 hours.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team