cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show progress/completion of current joined challenges in overview screen

Mkkl91
Mt. Kenya

If you click on the "Challenges" tab in the top of web-based Strava you get a nice overview of all the available changes and it shows which ones you joined. Unfortunately, as far as I can see, on this page it is not visible on this page:
- Which challenges you already completed

- What the progress is on your challenges, e.g. 8km out of 100km target

Adding this helps in targeting a specific challenge to complete and prevents that you have to click through on each challenge to see its details.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Mkkl91,

To view the challenges you've completed, you can find them on your profile page under Trophy Case. 
More information on the trophy case can be found here.

As for your current progress on the challenge, you can find this by selecting the actual challenge which is listed to the right side on your activity dashboard.

Lastly, I want to thank you for providing this feedback. Although I explained where to find this challenge information above, I definitely see your point in bringing all of this information into one area for a one-spot stop situation. I agree it would help simplify gathering your challenge information.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Mkkl91,

To view the challenges you've completed, you can find them on your profile page under Trophy Case. 
More information on the trophy case can be found here.

As for your current progress on the challenge, you can find this by selecting the actual challenge which is listed to the right side on your activity dashboard.

Lastly, I want to thank you for providing this feedback. Although I explained where to find this challenge information above, I definitely see your point in bringing all of this information into one area for a one-spot stop situation. I agree it would help simplify gathering your challenge information.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team