cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Side by Side Comparison missing Virtual rides?

zbatman
Mt. Kenya

I Zwift a lot, even during warmer months. I like the controlled environment and training aspect of it all. I noticed when viewing another athlete in Strava, the "Side by Side Comparison" does not reflect this (very real and full of blood, sweat, and tears) data for the last 4 weeks (maybe all year/all time).

Actually, it appears there is no way to merge Virtual Rides or even display Virtual Rides for last 4 weeks, even on "My Stats" on my profile page. The top of my profile page has a large font "Last 4 Weeks 6 Total Activities", but "My Stats" and "Side by Side Comparison" has "Last 4 Weeks Activities / Week 2"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Thanks Jane.  I have a similar question - virtual rides recorded early in the year on TacX do NOT count towards my ride stats (in contradiction to FAQ on the site). It would be good to have total ytd ride stats, separated into virtual and real. Thanks a lot for the help!

OH! wow, sweet, thanks. it's totally not a big deal, but the inconsistency felt worth bringing up. after all, if the data is not consistent, what's the point to daily insanity we bring upon ourselves tracking stats.