cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava GPS mistake destroyed my statistics!!!

Khanzo
Mt. Kenya

Hi All,

Yesterday my Strava went crazy and added nearly 1Km to my usual running track.

it means that now my Personal Bests are impossible to beat and all my statistics are affected.

Is there a way to keep the activity without it affecting the statistics or changing the distance without cutting the time?

is there otherwise another way to fix the issue?thanks all and have a great day!

Andrea

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Khanzo
Thanks for your post. If you are a subscriber, you have the ability to edit or remove incorrect Best Efforts due to GPS issues.

From the Progress tab on mobile, Select the “Edit Time” or "Remove Effort" box under the result in question. Changes will be reflected in Best Efforts and the Results module of the activity. If you remove a PR, it will recalculate and apply to your next-fastest time. More information can be found here

If you are not a subscriber, you can submit a support ticket (please include a link to the activity you are referring to) and request that our team remove the best efforts for your activity. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Khanzo
Thanks for your post. If you are a subscriber, you have the ability to edit or remove incorrect Best Efforts due to GPS issues.

From the Progress tab on mobile, Select the “Edit Time” or "Remove Effort" box under the result in question. Changes will be reflected in Best Efforts and the Results module of the activity. If you remove a PR, it will recalculate and apply to your next-fastest time. More information can be found here

If you are not a subscriber, you can submit a support ticket (please include a link to the activity you are referring to) and request that our team remove the best efforts for your activity. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

The la so much. Il do it immediately!

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings