cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava Labs Achievement Map Error

Yawnick
Shkhara

I'd really like to explore this project, but it doesn't seem to work.

There's an error that can be seen in the browser console.

I've also found this reddit comment where others seem to have the same problem.

It'd be awesome if this project would work again:)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Soren
Denali

Thanks for your comment regarding Strava Labs and apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Currently, Strava Labs isn't being supported. As our site states: "Projects may be added, removed or break at any time, so use them at your own risk." We appreciate you voicing your interest in the Achievement Map, however, at this moment we cannot commit to supporting these projects. Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Soren
Denali

Thanks for your comment regarding Strava Labs and apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Currently, Strava Labs isn't being supported. As our site states: "Projects may be added, removed or break at any time, so use them at your own risk." We appreciate you voicing your interest in the Achievement Map, however, at this moment we cannot commit to supporting these projects. Thank you.

stephen
Pico de Orizaba

A lot of the labs projects seem to be derelict (like the Kodos app), which is sad, because I think strava has a lot of great data to work with that could be publicized and it just isn't being put to good use imo.