cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava ticket #3012338 Refund GPA.3302-7779-1422-99296..0.

Instaquote
Mt. Kenya

Please help me to refund in activity because its inccident 

I have a lot of money to living cost and grow up my children its my last compensation out of my job company 

And i has doing instruction in three step support instruction strava help

Finnally i have to apologize and almost helpfull  to refund my money please !!!

Thanks for attention , please help me !! I very appreciated and thanksfull

IMG-20240824-WA0000.jpg

Screenshot_2024_0824_194851.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Instaquote
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access such as subscription questions, restoring activities, account settings, etc. 

I see that you have an open support ticket; #3012331. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Instaquote
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access such as subscription questions, restoring activities, account settings, etc. 

I see that you have an open support ticket; #3012331. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings