cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit report button on bottom of website doesn’t work

newnton
Shkhara

Please make this link work instead of routing to a useless chatbot, it seems the only way to submit a report is via email now which you only discover by arguing with the chatbot for a bit 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

No, not a separate support page, just the "e-mail" button.  It then goes through a series of options where you select the type of report you are filing and gives you the ability to describe in text what is going on, include links to suspect activities or accounts, etc... depending on what you are reporting.  It will then show up on your profile on the support page and they will e-mail you a response and a link once they work on it.  You don't actually send them an e-mail, they just correspond via e-mail to follow up on it afterwards.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

newnton
Shkhara

Sorry maybe I’m misunderstanding, is there a report page you were able to get to after those 3 clicks or did it just then send you on to email support? 

If the latter, I guess that’s fine (I’d prefer a report page because I personally hate email but I’ll live) but they should change the wording to “contact us” and the documentation to reflect that there’s no longer a reports page. 

if I had know the only option was email I would have done that directly and not wasted so much time with the bot 

No, not a separate support page, just the "e-mail" button.  It then goes through a series of options where you select the type of report you are filing and gives you the ability to describe in text what is going on, include links to suspect activities or accounts, etc... depending on what you are reporting.  It will then show up on your profile on the support page and they will e-mail you a response and a link once they work on it.  You don't actually send them an e-mail, they just correspond via e-mail to follow up on it afterwards.

anchskier
Denali

I use it regularly.  You just have to click through a few initial questions that the chatbot asks, then click "e-mail" and you can submit your request.  It is a little annoying, but still works pretty well.  Once you go through it once or twice, it only takes a few seconds and about 3 clicks to get to where you actually enter the report and submit it.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings