cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sugerencia: Privacidad selectiva / Tip: Selective Privacy

Ireneactive
Mt. Kenya

Sugiero poder configurar la privacidad de la actividad según su tipo o incluso según unos tiempos mínimos o km de actividad. De lo contrario saturas la app de tus contactos o tienes que bloquearlo todo e ir activando la configuración para cada actividad independientemente si eres de esos que registrando todo. Gracias, saludos.

TRANSLATION:  I suggest being able to configure the privacy of the activity according to its type or even according to minimum times or km of activity. Otherwise you saturate the app with your contacts or you have to block everything and activate the settings for each activity regardless of whether you are one of those who record everything. Thanks greetings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Ireneactive
Thanks for your post. We have the following existing idea that you can add your kudos and comments to: Filter the type of activities that are shown in my feed, ability to mute specific activity types

Thanks for stopping by and adding your suggestion, we're happy to have you here!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Ireneactive
Thanks for your post. We have the following existing idea that you can add your kudos and comments to: Filter the type of activities that are shown in my feed, ability to mute specific activity types

Thanks for stopping by and adding your suggestion, we're happy to have you here!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings