Syncing watches

Brittonwalther
Mt. Kenya

I have a veryfit brand watch, at I able to sync that brand to strava

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Brittonwalther,

Thanks for your post. You can sync your activities over to Strava using a variety of devices. Please check out our help page here for what devices are compatible and information on setting up your device and ways to troubleshoot syncing. If you need additional assistance, please submit a support ticket and we can get you set up.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Gemmaroo
Mt. Kenya

The reply of log a ticket is not helpful...can you please confirm the steps needed. I have agreed to the trial for subscription and so far I am not impressed.

Hey @Gemmaroo
We suggest reaching out to the company directly for any questions. To provide some context, we have a publicly available API that hundreds of external developers use to integrate with Strava data. These integrations are built and maintained by those 3rd party developers which means that any troubleshooting questions are better directed their way.

I did find this VeryFitPro article on connecting to Strava. I hope this helps and good luck!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Ralph_G
If you are still having issues, please submit a support ticket and we can help get you set up. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ralph_G
Mt. Kenya

Hi - I have a veryfitpro too. Did you get it syncing? The vfp app doesn't seem to sync steps successfully despite linking thru to Strava to get my permission. Thanks! 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Brittonwalther,

Thanks for your post. You can sync your activities over to Strava using a variety of devices. Please check out our help page here for what devices are compatible and information on setting up your device and ways to troubleshoot syncing. If you need additional assistance, please submit a support ticket and we can get you set up.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)