cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

Tags or Marks

melsolorzano
Shkhara

How can I declined a tag or mark.  i was tagged for envy I know, I didn't get any email notification but i see the flag that you explain and also I can tell something was not ok because I create new segments on no named roads and the chart of times is not updating loading so I know is not common. what can I do 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @melsolorzano,

By "Tag" or "Mark", are you asking how you can decline your activity from being flagged? If this isn't what you meant, could you clarify and provide additional detail on your question?

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

@melsolorzano - If it was flagged and you did not do anything to "resolve" the flag, then it won't have been dismissed. You can tell if it has been flagged by opening the activity and looking at the achievements.  If it lists "excluded efforts", then it has been flagged.  If it shows the segments as normal with a placing on the leaderboards, then it is fine.  If it is flagged, you should have an option to resolve it depending on the situation.  If you have an activity that you are specifically thinking may have been flagged, you can post a link to it here and I can look and see what it would look like from another user's view.  If it is flagged, it will show a big red banner on the activity when I look at it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

melsolorzano
Shkhara

Thanks mark yes flagged but if I didn’t received any notification I will assume it was dismissed 

@melsolorzano - If it was flagged and you did not do anything to "resolve" the flag, then it won't have been dismissed. You can tell if it has been flagged by opening the activity and looking at the achievements.  If it lists "excluded efforts", then it has been flagged.  If it shows the segments as normal with a placing on the leaderboards, then it is fine.  If it is flagged, you should have an option to resolve it depending on the situation.  If you have an activity that you are specifically thinking may have been flagged, you can post a link to it here and I can look and see what it would look like from another user's view.  If it is flagged, it will show a big red banner on the activity when I look at it.

Thanks so much! 

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @melsolorzano,

By "Tag" or "Mark", are you asking how you can decline your activity from being flagged? If this isn't what you meant, could you clarify and provide additional detail on your question?

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team