cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE losing access to paid account

Former Member
Not applicable
What is the complicated issue I’m solving??

<<< I lost access to an email address (which was part of a Google suite, so no actual password but click-through logins). I can no longer log into a paid account. >>>

That’s literally it.

Since I lost my account, I had created another account to contact Strava support. I submitted tickets, emailed the support desk directly, and attempted to call.

No help whatsoever. Now if I submit a ticket, it becomes flagged as solved (wth??)

All I needed is to change the email to the account so that I am able to log into my account (shouldn’t it be a given if I’m paying the subscription???). It’s not that complicated. You should have built the functionality to recover an account in case they lost an email address or Facebook account. People change jobs and they become logged out of what they had. Don’t you get it??

How many more hours should a paying customer spend on solving this issue? It literally should’ve taken 2 minutes to resolve.  The inefficiency and lack of customer support is ridiculous.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. It sounds like you may have more than one account. Our support team will need to work with you to sort this out.
I do see that you have submitted multiple requests; our system will automatically merge and close support tickets from a user if they come in within a short amount of time.  We have found that some users will create multiple support tickets about a single issue, hence the merging of tickets. This is to ensure that we do not have more than one support agent working on different tickets that contains repetitive inquiries. 
I see your open support ticket, #2833207 was responded to today. If you need further assistance, please respond direclty to that email.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. It sounds like you may have more than one account. Our support team will need to work with you to sort this out.
I do see that you have submitted multiple requests; our system will automatically merge and close support tickets from a user if they come in within a short amount of time.  We have found that some users will create multiple support tickets about a single issue, hence the merging of tickets. This is to ensure that we do not have more than one support agent working on different tickets that contains repetitive inquiries. 
I see your open support ticket, #2833207 was responded to today. If you need further assistance, please respond direclty to that email.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings