cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The personal heatmap in iOS app is inconsistent with the one on the website

qinhaocheng
Mt. Kenya

There might be a bug in the personal heatmap in iOS app. Basically all my mountain bike rides this year are not displayed on the personal heatmap in iOS app (ski activities are displayed though), and all these missing records are correctly displayed on the  personal heatmap from the the website.

So I think there might be some inconsistency in between app's and website's personal heatmap. Does the sport type filter "Rides" in iOS app only filter "Ride" activities but not "MountainbikeRide" activities?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bruce
Strava
Strava

Hello! Thanks for writing in about this. This was occurring due to a known issue that we have issued a fix for on iOS devices as of yesterday 4/23/24. You should now be able to see trail activities (Trail Run, Hike, Mountain Bike Ride, and Gravel Ride) represented as intended on the Personal Heatmap on your mobile device. If you are seeing this issue on an Android device, we hope to have a fix released in the near future. 

If you are continuing to experience this issue, could you please write in to Strava support so that we can further evaluate the issue you are experiencing? Click here to submit a support ticket

Thank you!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Bruce
Strava
Strava

Hello! Thanks for writing in about this. This was occurring due to a known issue that we have issued a fix for on iOS devices as of yesterday 4/23/24. You should now be able to see trail activities (Trail Run, Hike, Mountain Bike Ride, and Gravel Ride) represented as intended on the Personal Heatmap on your mobile device. If you are seeing this issue on an Android device, we hope to have a fix released in the near future. 

If you are continuing to experience this issue, could you please write in to Strava support so that we can further evaluate the issue you are experiencing? Click here to submit a support ticket

Thank you!!

hi! did not work for me!! my ios app is up to date and still inconsistent heatmaps for me! can you check my situation please?

Thank you for the fix! I've verified that it works now.

GMC
Mt. Kenya

Same for me. I can only see "rides" but non "mountain bike rides". I see all my old mountain bike rides for when there was no difference between type of rides. It's a big issue for me. 

Tarkjohn
Mt. Kenya

This is happening for me as well, my trail runs are missing on mobile, but they appear on web. No combination of selectors in the map tool on mobile will display the train running activities for me, but all other activities seem visible

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings