Ticket response

Spiderpiggie
Mt. Kenya

I submitted a ticket over 3 weeks ago and still haven’t had a response

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Spiderpiggie
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. I'm not seeing any tickets sent to our support team from the email address you have used for your Hub account. If you need help with your account (subscription questions, restoring activities, account settings, etc.), I would recommend submitting a support ticket and letting our team know what you need assistance with. They will be able to further assist you. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Spiderpiggie
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. I'm not seeing any tickets sent to our support team from the email address you have used for your Hub account. If you need help with your account (subscription questions, restoring activities, account settings, etc.), I would recommend submitting a support ticket and letting our team know what you need assistance with. They will be able to further assist you. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi

I am having the same issues- my tickets show up as solved but no actions been taken and I have not had any response/reply or action taken? Given the subscription and billing has a 14-day window i really need a reponse to my tickets. please advise

anchskier
Denali

Have you gone back in to check the status?  Depending on the specific request, sometimes they e-mail you some possible solutions right away and you need to respond to that e-mail or update the request online for them to know you still need help.  If you don't respond, they won't do anything further assuming the issue is resolved.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings