cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time hop activities - hate it!

Clare47
Mt. Kenya

So my feed is peppered with unsolicited check out this run you did 3 yrs ago / 5 yrs ago etc

strava say you can’t turn it off. 
I got injured 3 yrs ago have had several surgeries and can no longer walk further than about 3 miles never mind run. I can cycle though so I still use Strava. It’s just so distressing to be constantly reminded of the thing that I love that I CANNOT do and I have no way of turning it off. Ridiculous. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Soren
Denali

Hello, I'm really sorry to hear about your injury and that these reminders make you feel upset because they highlight what you were able to do before. We do have an idea requesting this feature to have an on/off toggle in the Ideas board, here. Don’t forget to show your support by clicking on the kudos button and adding a comment to the thread. I'm glad you can still cycle and find ways to stay active 💪

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

TC_89
Mt. Kenya

Yeah, this should be a default off option.

I'm going to really be looking forward to the reminders of me being hit by a car, and the subsequent awful recovery littering my feed when that time comes around. 

Soren
Denali

Hello, I'm really sorry to hear about your injury and that these reminders make you feel upset because they highlight what you were able to do before. We do have an idea requesting this feature to have an on/off toggle in the Ideas board, here. Don’t forget to show your support by clicking on the kudos button and adding a comment to the thread. I'm glad you can still cycle and find ways to stay active 💪

Thanks Soren, that’s a great idea!