cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Time zone right in Profile but not in Feed

RebeccaO
Mt. Kenya

Hi, I started a challenge on 1st January and recorded the results manually and when I look at my activity feed it is reporting 31 December last year instead. I have checked the time zone settings and it says Sydney Australia and I've gone in to edit and it is 1st January, but then defaults to what looks like Los Angeles Time back in the feed. Are there any other ways to fix this? It's making my monthly tally short and I need to be able to show I've done 430 km for the challenge by the end of the month.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE:  Linking Garmin to Strava and using the gps coordinate solved the issue. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE:  Linking Garmin to Strava and using the gps coordinate solved the issue. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)