cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Time for the Day at a Glance?

David7
Mt. Kenya

I just signed up for the premium plan. I do indoor cycling which I do on and off throughout the day, 10 minutes here, 25 there, etc. Is there a way at a glance to see my total time for the day? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ActivityFix
Kilimanjaro

The only way I know is to go to your training log and change the display to time. You'll get circles colored by activity type and sized according to the total for each day, with the total time shown in the center. If you click/tap a circle it will expand out to show you all activities for that day.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ActivityFix
Kilimanjaro

The only way I know is to go to your training log and change the display to time. You'll get circles colored by activity type and sized according to the total for each day, with the total time shown in the center. If you click/tap a circle it will expand out to show you all activities for that day.

Thank you. That was actually the first place I looked but it only shows individual times, no totals. I also went to the Goals section, but the ONLY option available up is a "power goal", whatever that is. I was hoping there would be the ability to set a time goal.

My training log shows total time.

1000002957.png

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings