cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking a running challenge over a month

Bastille76
Mt. Kenya

Hi,

I work for a charity, and we are running a challenge in September. I have set up a club and expect to have approx 100 people. As this runs from 1-30 September, is there any way to calculate the distance travelled by everyone in the club over this time? I see the leaderboard runs weekly, but is there any platform, upgrade or addon that would allow me to automatically track the group for a month, rather than doing this manually weekly? 

Thanks, 

Diane

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

@Bastille76

Thanks for your post. At this time, club leaderboards reset weekly. Other than the last week leaderboard, we do not store historical data, nor am I aware of any third parties that offer this. If you’re interested in tracking your annual or monthly distance, we recommend referring to your profile statistics or the training calendar.  

We do have a similar idea posted on our ideas board here. One of the comments suggest adding monthly and yearly club statistics. You can add your comments and click the kudos icon to show your support for this idea. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

@Bastille76

Thanks for your post. At this time, club leaderboards reset weekly. Other than the last week leaderboard, we do not store historical data, nor am I aware of any third parties that offer this. If you’re interested in tracking your annual or monthly distance, we recommend referring to your profile statistics or the training calendar.  

We do have a similar idea posted on our ideas board here. One of the comments suggest adding monthly and yearly club statistics. You can add your comments and click the kudos icon to show your support for this idea. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team