cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trail runs are suddenly missing from heatmap

Carina1
Mt. Kenya

Since a few days the heatmap doesn‘t include my trailruns (only under all activities). I‘d like to see them together with my road runs in the heatmap (or have finer grained options to select the sub-types) as it was before. Combining this with cycling activities makes no sense for me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE FROM STRAVA:  Hi all! We've released a fix that should resolve this issue! If you have issues after doing the above, please submit a support ticket. If you have trouble with our online form, you can send an email to support@strava.zendesk.com 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE FROM STRAVA:  Hi all! We've released a fix that should resolve this issue! If you have issues after doing the above, please submit a support ticket. If you have trouble with our online form, you can send an email to support@strava.zendesk.com 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello,

Thanks to everyone who commented on this post and so sorry to hear of the problem.  We do have a known issue where personal heatmaps are not updating with new activities, and I'm suspecting you're being impacted by that issue.

We hope to have it resolved soon.  You can follow this thread where we will post updates.

Jane (she/her)

Tarkjohn
Mt. Kenya

It seems that trail runs are currently missing for me as well. My heat map shows all activities expect for those recorded as trail runs 

JoelWaters
Shkhara

@Carina1 on laptop/desktop, it has the option to choose All Foot Sports.

JoelWaters
Shkhara

I can't see my trail runs on the heatmap even when I select all activities on the mobile app