cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triathlon upload

Stu1
Mt. Kenya

Hi still not able to upload a triathlon I competed in on 2nd June .. every thing since then Is fine .. swims runs and rides .. as previously stated I have tried all the common fixes to no avail .. any thoughts ideas please ?? Obviously it's not a disaster but like to keep tabs on myself regards Stu . 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @Stu1,

Thanks for confirming. This is likely the reason you're activity wasn't able to upload.
Strava isn't able to recognize triathlons as an activity type. However, users like yourself have presented the idea to include triathlons within Strava.
In your situation, It may be better to split your triathlon into multiple/separate activities then upload to Strava.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Stu1,

Were you trying to upload your Triathlon as one activity?
Or were your trying to upload your Triathlon through multiple activities? 

KBryant24

Hi yes Bryant as one activity as used the triathlon mode on watch regards Stu 

Hey @Stu1,

Thanks for confirming. This is likely the reason you're activity wasn't able to upload.
Strava isn't able to recognize triathlons as an activity type. However, users like yourself have presented the idea to include triathlons within Strava.
In your situation, It may be better to split your triathlon into multiple/separate activities then upload to Strava.

KBryant24