cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Strava history for cycling/running broken down by years

Danno
Mt. Kenya

Is there any way you can view your Strava stats broken down by year?

id like to see my total stats for running/cycling for 2019/2020/2021/2022/2023 & 2024!?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anchskier
Denali

@Danno - Yes, you can do this.  On the browser (web) page, click on your profile page.  On the right side, you should see a list of stats for a bunch of different criteria.  The upper portion covers the last 4 weeks and then you have your "best efforts".  Below that is the annual breakdown where you can select any past year from a dropdown menu to see the totals for that year.  It will show you the total for the activity type selected at the top of that section (mine defaults to cycling, but I can click on the little "shoe" button to see running for example).  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

anchskier
Denali

@Danno - Yes, you can do this.  On the browser (web) page, click on your profile page.  On the right side, you should see a list of stats for a bunch of different criteria.  The upper portion covers the last 4 weeks and then you have your "best efforts".  Below that is the annual breakdown where you can select any past year from a dropdown menu to see the totals for that year.  It will show you the total for the activity type selected at the top of that section (mine defaults to cycling, but I can click on the little "shoe" button to see running for example).  

Hey Anchskier.

Thanks so so much for this. Exactly what I was looking for!

Legend 😊