cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Virtual segment flagged as hazardous

Space_Cowboy
Mt. Kenya

Some segments in Zwift have been flagged as "hazardous".

Suggest that all virtual segments can not be flagged as such. Annoying that my favorite climb KOM does not appear anymore.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Space_Cowboy
Our support team has reached out via email; they will need additional information to further investigate this. Please respond to that support email or submit a new support ticket if you need further assistance. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)

anchskier
Denali

Could it be that they are essentially duplicates of other segments?  Strava doesn't really give a good way to remove a segment other than to flag it as hazardous.  I could see someone getting fed up with a bunch of duplicate segments and just deciding to try to get rid of some of them by flagging them since they don't have a good alternative method.  Hiding them would probably be the better option, but many may not know or understand that feature.

charles_lekan
Mt. Kenya

Innsbruck KOM virtual segment too hazardous for Strava 😱

robfincher
Mt. Kenya

Agree with this. I've had 2 Zwift segments marked this way in the last few days. 

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings