cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I see average HR here?

Silentvoyager
Kilimanjaro

See the screenshot below, which is the summary of my trail run. 

I don't care about my average power and especially about the calories. These metrics mean nothing to me. At the same time I'd really like to see my average HR and average cadence. Strava have been releasing a lot of unimportant features recently, but giving us more customization of the app would be greatly appreciated by many. There should be a way to customize these data fields or perhaps a way to see all available data fields. I don't really like that Strava makes these choices for me. 

1000005372.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Silentvoyager 

Thanks for posting about this.  We do have a feature suggestion for this here:

https://communityhub.strava.com/t5/ideas/customize-which-stats-display-in-the-workout-summary/idi-p/...

It looks like you've already added your comments to that thread, so thanks for doing that.  

We appreciate your enthusiasm for this suggestion. While it might seem like there haven't been recent updates on this idea, our product development process considers many factors when developing our roadmap. We're committed to delivering the best athlete experience, and that often means weighing various ideas against each other and fitting them into our overall roadmap.

Your input is valuable and all ideas go through evaluation to ensure they align with both broader goals and our athletes' needs. We'll be sure to keep you updated as soon as there are any notable developments.

Thank you for being a part of the Community and for helping us make our product better together!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Silentvoyager 

Thanks for posting about this.  We do have a feature suggestion for this here:

https://communityhub.strava.com/t5/ideas/customize-which-stats-display-in-the-workout-summary/idi-p/...

It looks like you've already added your comments to that thread, so thanks for doing that.  

We appreciate your enthusiasm for this suggestion. While it might seem like there haven't been recent updates on this idea, our product development process considers many factors when developing our roadmap. We're committed to delivering the best athlete experience, and that often means weighing various ideas against each other and fitting them into our overall roadmap.

Your input is valuable and all ideas go through evaluation to ensure they align with both broader goals and our athletes' needs. We'll be sure to keep you updated as soon as there are any notable developments.

Thank you for being a part of the Community and for helping us make our product better together!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

It has been 15+ months since that suggestion (https://communityhub.strava.com/t5/ideas/customize-which-stats-display-in-the-workout-summary/idi-p/...) has been posted. Are there any plans for any improvements in how activities are presented? That is one area where we haven't seen much done in a long time.
Perhaps that is the reason why I've posted this again.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings