cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Year to date - async sum

MartyRunner
Mt. Kenya

Hello community,

not sure whether it is bug or feature, but would like to ask about inconsistent sum of kilometers in my profile. If I sum up all my runs from 2024, I get something around 608km. But my “year to date” statistics says 585km. Is there a bug, or is there anything behind what O am not aware of (eg. Manual activities don’t count, or so)?

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @MartyRunner,

Have you tried refreshing your profile stats?
Below are steps on how to do so.

How to recalculate your profile statistics:

To recalculate your profile statistics please access your account on the Strava website using a computer. On your profile page, scroll down to My Stats​​ where underneath you will be able to click "Refresh Stats". After clicking 'Refresh Stats' the button may appear greyed out, this means the system is refreshing.

Bryant_0-1716236286104.png

Possible Profile Statistic Discrepancies:

• The displayed total may have previously been inaccurate due to a previous bug where deleted, cropped, or updated activities did not refresh the profile stats.

If this is not the case, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @MartyRunner,

Have you tried refreshing your profile stats?
Below are steps on how to do so.

How to recalculate your profile statistics:

To recalculate your profile statistics please access your account on the Strava website using a computer. On your profile page, scroll down to My Stats​​ where underneath you will be able to click "Refresh Stats". After clicking 'Refresh Stats' the button may appear greyed out, this means the system is refreshing.

Bryant_0-1716236286104.png

Possible Profile Statistic Discrepancies:

• The displayed total may have previously been inaccurate due to a previous bug where deleted, cropped, or updated activities did not refresh the profile stats.

If this is not the case, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team