cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Type 1 diabetes numbers side by side with strava activity data

Tigerdog888
Shkhara

Hello, community; I started running three years ago so far, I have three marathons under my belt. The complicated part of my runs is my type 1 diabetes and ensuring I do not drop too low or jump too high. What I would love to get is a CSV file of my runs detailing the time of day for each mile. I am able to export my glucose numbers for every 15-minute interval during the day. If I could compare those numbers with my strava activity data, I would know exactly which mile my numbers began to fall or rise. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi  Tigerdog888,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi  Tigerdog888,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings