cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress data removed ?!?

Rixter
Pico de Orizaba

Why has Strava removed the distance behind/ahead of pace for goal targets?!? Very disappointing

PLEASE BRING IT BACK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Maybe not an outright bug but surely poorly designed if different screen and text sizes weren't sufficiently considered. To clarify the positioning of your post: The developers forum is for users who develop against the Strava API. That's maybe not very clear on the first glance. Therefore my suggestion to post it in the other boards for a better chance to be recognized as a problem with the Strava app.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Elliott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rixter as @Jan_Mantau mentioned this is a space for developers utilizing (or planning to utilize) our API. 

We've got some other spaces in the community that may be a better fit for conversations like this. 
Strava Features Chat

and Ideas

Hope this helps! 🙂

SkippyVasquez
Moderator Moderator

Hey Rixter,

Thank you for your post, What endpoint are you referring to and what data fields have changed in the API?

Skippy
STRAVA | Developer Hub Team

I found the problem/bug. If I use my iPhone in default viewing Standard-mode, all the numbers are visible. If I use it slightly larger text Zoomed-mode there's not enough space to render the data. Ived attached screenshots from my iPhone

Strava-Progress-Standard-Mode.png 

Strava-Progress-Zoomed-Mode.png

That's nice to know. Maybe this shouldn't be placed in the developers forum but in the new idea section with the suggestion to implement scroll bars if the place isn't sufficient to show all data.

Its a bug so it should be dealt with easily enough. Suggesting a feature will never happen as people have to vote for feature changes

Maybe not an outright bug but surely poorly designed if different screen and text sizes weren't sufficiently considered. To clarify the positioning of your post: The developers forum is for users who develop against the Strava API. That's maybe not very clear on the first glance. Therefore my suggestion to post it in the other boards for a better chance to be recognized as a problem with the Strava app.

DutchJasper
Mt. Kenya

I experience the same problem. I had a 23,7 km ride this week already, but at my target, the current km's is still 0. Samen for my monthly target. 

Looks to be a bug.

Screenshot_20230610_105151_Strava.jpg

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings