cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in Single Player Mode

Talisman
Shkhara

I've filled out two requests to be taken out of single player mode so I can launch my group run club app. No response from either, it's been a month and a half since the first request, and 2 weeks since the last request. I emailed Strava support and they acknowledge that I'm still on a waiting list. Who else can I bother to resolve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Talisman
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team.
The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. I see that you have an open support ticket; #2883062. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Talisman
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team.
The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. I see that you have an open support ticket; #2883062. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hello Scout, 

I did as you said, and Strava Support said the exact same thing as you and told me to reach out to your team to resolve the issue. Could you please work this issue with Strava Support, as both parties seem to think it's the other's role to perform this fix. I appreciate any an all help, I have been waiting more than a month for this fix.

Skippy (Help Center)

May 23, 2024, 6:58 PM MDT

Hello Riley,

Thanks for reaching out to Strava Support. However, API support is not provided through our Help Center. For general API questions please visit our Community Hub for Developers

If this is your first time using the Community Hub, please create an account first. 

Create an account:
  • Click the User icon on the upper right corner at the top of any Community Hub page.
  • If you are already logged in to Strava in your browser, it will prompt you to create a username and accept the terms and conditions. Your username does not have to be the same as your Strava username, but it does have to be unique. This is the name other members will see when viewing your activity on the Community Hub. 
  • If you are not already logged in to Strava in your browser, then you will be redirected to the Strava page to login. 
  • When this is complete you’ll be able to post, vote on other ideas, comment, and contribute.

To contact a Strava API engineer, please send an email to 

All questions, comments, and bug reports are appreciated.

Thank you,
Skippy
Strava Support Team

Respectfully,

Talisman

Hey @Talisman
Sorry about the confusion. If this is still an issue, please send an email to developers@strava.com
 to contact a Strava API engineer,

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings