cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

animated gif

hikingwithu2
Mt. Kenya

I created a post and included an animated gif that works in the form for creating the post but when I view the finished post in the Strava feed the animation does not work, it simply sits on the first frame. Is this a bug that should be reported?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Soren
Denali

Hello, thanks for writing in about this, and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I checked and verified that animated gifs are not a supported format for posts. 

However, this sounds like a good idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Soren
Denali

Hello, thanks for writing in about this, and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I checked and verified that animated gifs are not a supported format for posts. 

However, this sounds like a good idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings