cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Multisport activities showing up as 1 activity

Swheeler
Mt. Kenya

I completed a Bike and Run multisport activity using the apple fitness app. After uploading to Strava it is shown as one continuous activity. I know other smart watches upload as separate activities and would be nice if it was the same with apple fitness as you do not see any segments or average speed data for the individual sports and the transition is not accounted for either .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Swheeler 

Thanks for your post.  We currently don't have a multi-sport activity type on Strava.  The best workaround would be to use the Strava activity split tool to split the activity, and then edit to the correct activity type(s) so you see correct average speed/pace and segments.

Also - we have an existing feature suggestion on this topic over on our Ideas Board.  You can view it here, and we would welcome your vote (kudos) and any comments you might like to add.  Thanks so much for your contribution.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Swheeler 

Thanks for your post.  We currently don't have a multi-sport activity type on Strava.  The best workaround would be to use the Strava activity split tool to split the activity, and then edit to the correct activity type(s) so you see correct average speed/pace and segments.

Also - we have an existing feature suggestion on this topic over on our Ideas Board.  You can view it here, and we would welcome your vote (kudos) and any comments you might like to add.  Thanks so much for your contribution.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hello Jane,

I faced the same issue and tried to split the activity. It's however not possible (split is not available) even if I change the activity type to "run" or "ride". I guess this is because Strava doesn't get the GPS data from Apple. Any clue on how to solve that ?

Thanks !

Pierre-Henry