cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide an (old) effort from segment

VictorV
Mt. Kenya

Dear all,

I am checking different segments on my regular route and noticed that the progress isnt showing a lot of deviation although I increase a lot. This is because there is this one time that got recorded with a flat tire. So went way over my usual time and now im looking into hiding this effort from the segment.

This activity with the effort was a couple of months ago and was visible for everyone, therefor i tried to hide the complete activity to make it disappear, but it keeps on showing the effort.

are there any options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @VictorV ,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. As @zecanard mentioned, this sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @VictorV ,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. As @zecanard mentioned, this sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

zecanard
Kilimanjaro

This would also be helpful for the opposite scenario: super fast efforts caused by GPS teleportation. It may be possible to flag the activity in those cases, but not sure about the situation you mention. Either way, flagging your entire activity is not an ideal solution, especially if only a small section is affected.

Looks like a good candidate for a feature suggestion.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings