cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enter distances in metres on the Android app?

Jade
Shkhara

I'm using an indoor rower and want to enter the number of metres I've done in 10 minutes. I add a manual activity, choose "rowing", but the distance only gives me the option for miles or km. If I use km it only goes to one decimal place, which is no good if I've done 2053m. It's fine on the desktop version (I can do miles, km, metres or yards), but is it possible to do it on the app?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Marya
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jade! 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on metres/units of measurement for rowing on mobile. This sounds like a great idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible. 

Thank you for your contribution!

Marya (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Marya
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jade! 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on metres/units of measurement for rowing on mobile. This sounds like a great idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible. 

Thank you for your contribution!

Marya (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team
Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings