Strava doest show the routes that I create

rasousa
Mt. Kenya

Can't anyone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @rasousa

Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. We are currently investigating this issue. You can follow the discussion about this on this post

Some users have stated that they were able to access their saved routes again after deleting and reinstalling the app. Please give the steps below a try and see if this works for you.... 

1. Delete the Strava application from your phone
2. Power your device off for 10 seconds
3. Turn your phone back on
4. Reinstall the Strava application 

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

If this does not resolve your issue, please submit a support ticket and we will route your ticket to the team that is looking into this. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jennybhk
Mt. Kenya

I found them. They changed the layout of the mobile app. Need to click on YOU in bottom-right corner, then click on the small circle showing your profile pic in the top-left corner. Then scroll down to Routes. 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @rasousa

Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. We are currently investigating this issue. You can follow the discussion about this on this post

Some users have stated that they were able to access their saved routes again after deleting and reinstalling the app. Please give the steps below a try and see if this works for you.... 

1. Delete the Strava application from your phone
2. Power your device off for 10 seconds
3. Turn your phone back on
4. Reinstall the Strava application 

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

If this does not resolve your issue, please submit a support ticket and we will route your ticket to the team that is looking into this. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team