cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using saved routes on android app

JohnnySim
Shkhara

I navigate using saved routes on my android app. In the last few days the app has stopped opening my saved routes. I've tried on two different mobiles and get the same message "server not responding please try again later" Saved routes will open using my windows laptop. I've tried logging out and back on but to no avail.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @JohnnySim & @Brocklebec,
Thanks for your posts. We are currently investigating this issue and we appreciate your patience. 

Some users have stated that they were able to access their saved routes again after deleting and reinstalling the app. Please give the steps below a try.... 

1. Delete the Strava application from your phone
2. Power your device off for 10 seconds
3. Turn your phone back on
4. Reinstall the Strava application 

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

If this does not resolve your issue, please submit a support ticket and we will route your ticket to the team investigating this.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

erokore
Mt. Kenya

I've had this problem for a bit over a week now. Tried logging out, tried deleting the app, the directions above. Nothing. Getting anxious as I have a bike tour coming up and kinda depend on this app.

Martijn_Boss
Mt. Kenya

Re-installation of the app worked for me. 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @JohnnySim & @Brocklebec,
Thanks for your posts. We are currently investigating this issue and we appreciate your patience. 

Some users have stated that they were able to access their saved routes again after deleting and reinstalling the app. Please give the steps below a try.... 

1. Delete the Strava application from your phone
2. Power your device off for 10 seconds
3. Turn your phone back on
4. Reinstall the Strava application 

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

If this does not resolve your issue, please submit a support ticket and we will route your ticket to the team investigating this.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Many thanks, your suggestion worked for me 👍

Deleting and reinstalling corrected this issue for me.  (Android Pixel 7)  Thanks

This worked for me.  I use Strava on a Samsung S22 and a Google Pixel 7a.  Saved routes has not been working on either phone for a few days.  Uninstalling and reinstalling the app has fixed routes on both of my phones.

Re-installing fixed it for ME just now.  Thanks for the timely post.

Up and running (cycling!) again thanks.

Hi

Thanks for that, it seems to have resolved the issue. Look forward to a permanent fix.

Regards

Brocklebec