cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why isn't Strava adding Maps to celebrate the Olympics?

WendyA
Mt. Kenya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @WendyA
Thanks for the additional info. Unfortunately, at this time, we will not be adding new polylines. You can find more info in our Community Idea Guidelines:

• We are not considering new polyline / map styles at this time and suggestions relating to them may be closed

Apologies for any confusion over this. 

Thank you for taking the time to submit your suggestion and we look forward to your continued contributions to the Strava Community.  

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @WendyA
We appreciate your participation in the Community. It’s not entirely clear from what your post is asking here. What kind of maps are you referring to? Do you mind elaborating and including more details?

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hi Scout - Sorry for the vague question. I was referring to the map types that can be customized. For example, currently, Strava has Map Types that include: Standard, Dirt, Strava Metro, Black Lives Matter, Pride, and Support Ukraine. Perhaps Strava can add Olympics with the Olympic colors and the rings at the end? While I'm asking, I also wonder if Breast Cancer Awareness could be added in October? Just to add some more options....

Thank you.

Hey @WendyA
Thanks for the additional info. Unfortunately, at this time, we will not be adding new polylines. You can find more info in our Community Idea Guidelines:

• We are not considering new polyline / map styles at this time and suggestions relating to them may be closed

Apologies for any confusion over this. 

Thank you for taking the time to submit your suggestion and we look forward to your continued contributions to the Strava Community.  

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings