cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Hub is 2! 🥳 Join the celebration & enter for a chance to win some Strava swag!

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 11.20.50 AM.pngLaunched in July 2022, our Strava Community Hub turns TWO today! Over the past two years, this space has grown to more than 40,000 registered members! We're lucky to have a Community full of amazing people like YOU

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 11.12.37 AM.pngOur team has read hundreds of posts, provided updates, posted announcements and worked with our product teams to review the ideas that you have suggested. Our Ideas Board where Community members can submit ideas and vote/comment on existing ones, continues to be popular among our members. Over the past year, we’ve had the pleasure of marking a number of these ideas as ‘delivered’ including the popular Dark Mode request, Athlete to Athlete Direct Communication, our Family Plan Subscription and there’s more to come!

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 11.21.54 AM.pngTo celebrate our Second Year, we are giving you the chance to win some Strava swag. In order to enter, simply reply to this post and tell us what your favorite feature on Strava is. From challenges to clubs, suggested routes to heatmaps, we want to hear what you like best. You can post your reply below between July 18, 2024 & July 31, 2024. We’ll select a winner on or about August 5, 2024 and contact the winner via email. Full giveaway rules available here

To all of you who post, comment, kudo and help others, Thank You, we couldn’t be here without you! We're happy to be celebrating this milestone with you and are excited to see what the next year brings.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

30 REPLIES 30

Scout
Moderator Moderator

and the winner is @walkereweaver!!!! 🎉 Please check your email for a message from us.

And a BIG thank you to everyone who participated; we loved to read about what your favorite features are. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for all who entered. 

We’ll select a winner on or about August 5, 2024 and contact them via email.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

walkereweaver
Mt. Kenya

My favorite feature is the route builder! I love exploring my city and I have a goal to run every street in the city at some point.  Using the route builder, along with segments, and my personal and the global heatmaps, I can easily plan routes that get me to places I have never been before, while using streets and corridors that allow me to go far safely and quickly. Additionally, unless I know the route super well, I almost never go for a bike ride without a cue sheet or GPX file to ensure I don't get lost or end up on a dangerous road.

I may as well mention this: I wish there were more tools under "My Routes". The builder itself is great, but it can be tough just having all my routes on one screen, with limited sort-ability. I would love to be able to have folders, tag routes (for example "commute" or "segment"), or have better sharing options (for example sharing only part of a route). I usually don't have more than 10 routes saved at a time because things can get so tedious so fast.

Hey @walkereweaver
Thanks for posting! Regarding sorting routes, we have this suggestion over on our ideas board: Create folders for organizing routes. You can show your support for this by adding your vote (by clicking on the kudos icon) and adding any comments you may have. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

RandyPearson
Mt. Kenya

One of my favorite features are the challenges and many of the sponsors provide great discounts or other incentives. These add another level of inspiration and motivation.

DocBones
Mt. Kenya

The workout and training metrics!

CCPFR
Mt. Kenya

Too many to say really, back in the 80/90's I had an Avocet computer, so loved being able to check my current, my verage & fastest speed, I also loved the fact it times me & gave me the distance. Technology & Strava has given me all that, plus the ability to see how I compare to previous rides, & other people, track mine & create routes, etc 

it's great, but can always be better 

Chris

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Reminder: Today is the last day to enter! Get your replies in by 11:59PM PST on July 31, 2024 PST to be entered to win. Good Luck!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Elsk
Mt. Kenya

The fitness overview, relative efforts and goals. Keeps me motivated and helps balancing the progress, avoiding overtraining. 🎉