cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

some activities missing from personal heatmap

kielni
Shkhara

I am trying to use the heatmap to find new trails, by comparing my routes with the global routes. Some but not all of my routes are missing. I have seen a few other related reports such as https://communityhub.strava.com/t5/strava-features-chat/route-not-shown-on-heatmap/m-p/13444 (9 months ago) and https://communityhub.strava.com/t5/strava-features-chat/personal-heatmap-some-ebike-activities-are-n....  

I tried editing and re-saving one activity that I knew was missing, but it did not appear (at least not within 5 minutes). Even if this did work, it is not practical to do this for each of my ~400 activities.

This is a key subscription feature. Is there a timeline for when it will actually work as promised? I have already cancelled the auto subscription renewal; my workaround is to export my data and find a different mapping solution.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @kielni
Thanks for your post. We're going to send this over to our support team so they can take a closer look at your account.  If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from supportIt sounds like you are experiencing this issue when using the routebuilder on the Strava website. 

Please check the sport type that you have selected when building routes. For example; In order to see you Hike personal heatmap you will need to have the Hike sport type selected and no Walk activities will be displayed. The opposite will be true when the Walk sport type is selected.

If you are still missing activities from your personal heatmap on the web routebuilder after checking the above, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Lars_A
Mt. Kenya

Adding an "all activities" type would be very appreciated!

Krec
Mt. Kenya

Hello!
Can you take closer look on my account too please? A large amount of my Trailruns have disappeared from the Heatmap and further runs are not shown on the Heatmap.

Cheers 

Crisad
Mt. Kenya

For the past week, I've noticed that some of my recent activities are no longer showing up on my personal heatmap. Specifically, the last activities from this year seem to be missing.

IwS
Mt. Kenya

Since yesterday, there are a lot of activities missing in my personal heatmap. Activities from over a year ago and others, it seems very arbitrary... This has never been an issue until now...

Seems to be related to the latest update, where you can't just select the simple orange lines... Is this a common issue? Please get this solved, it helps to plan bicycle-rides.

Carina1
Mt. Kenya

A similar issue is happening with traulruns not being shown under runs any more.

Hall
Shkhara

I don't see some of my ebike activities in my personal heatmap. They are shown if I click "all activities". What could be the issue? I'm just browsing the heatmap so nothing special

kielni
Shkhara

The activity type is not the issue. The recently added photos feature highlights the problem: now I have photos from the missing routes floating on the map.

C79F8FD6-06E2-44B6-BCF8-1D6954B09E98.jpeg

BA_
Mt. Kenya

It seems that all ebike activities have disappeared from the personal heatmap. 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from supportIt sounds like you are experiencing this issue when using the routebuilder on the Strava website. 

Please check the sport type that you have selected when building routes. For example; In order to see you Hike personal heatmap you will need to have the Hike sport type selected and no Walk activities will be displayed. The opposite will be true when the Walk sport type is selected.

If you are still missing activities from your personal heatmap on the web routebuilder after checking the above, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)